IN-ROOM IV HANGOVER THERAPY
- THERE IS AN EXTRA HOUSE CALL FEE TO BE TREATED IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM
- THIS FEE IS SPLIT AMONG ALL BEING TREATED
- READ OUR YELP REVIEWS HERE!!
- WE USE IV FLUIDS AND IV MEDICATIONS TO CURE YOUR HANGOVER
- IV B VITAMINS (B12, B1, B3, B5, AND B6) ALONG WITH VITAMIN C AND GLUTATHIONE
- WE SEND A TEAM OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS TO YOUR ROOM THAT ARE FAST AND EFFICIENT
- HANGOVER HEAVEN IS THE BEST – CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HANGOVER HEAVEN DIFFERENCE
- OR CALL US AT 702-850-4304 AND WE CAN SEND A SHUTTLE TO BRING YOU TO OUR CLINIC
There is a “House Call Fee” of $300 that is applicable during regular business hours for your personal treatment team to be dispatched to your room. The cost of your IV hangover treatment(s) is in addition to this charge. The House Call Fee covers your room and covers everyone who is present during the treatment. This is a wise choice if you have several people in your group who wish to be treated, as it adds a small increase to the cost of each treatment, but allows you and your friends to lounge in the comfort of your hotel room and eat breakfast while getting you hangover cured.
In-Room Treatment Cost Example:
- 3 people to be treated
- 3 Salvations at $199
- House Call Fee x 1 at $300
- Total Cost of $897
- That breaks down to $299 per person for all 3 people to be treated in the comfort of their room.
QUESTIONS? CALL US AT 702-850-4304 FOR MORE INFORMATION
The House Call Fee applies to one room/suite. We cannot have people in different rooms unless they are adjoining rooms.
We currently offer after-hours in-room treatments by appointment only at a cost of $400.
We strongly encourage you to pre-book your appointment, as this is our busy season and in-room treatment slots fill up fast. Use the links below to pre-book your treatments!
Your treatment team will include at least one Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Doctor, as required by Nevada Law.